Hypnotherapy gives you new tools to help you remain focused in your life. Whether you are a child in a classroom, or an adult in a meeting, being able to stay on task in essential. Hypnosis will help you develop to tools to stay on task.Contact Us Today!
HYPNOSIS AND ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER
Hypnotherapy gives you new tools to help you remain focused in your life. Whether you are a child in a classroom, or an adult in a meeting, being able to stay on task in essential. Hypnosis will help you develop to tools to stay on task.
- The mind wanders away from tasks that are difficult or uninteresting
- Reading is difficult unless the test is very interesting or very easy
- Difficult to pay attention to what is being said, especially in groups.
- Frustration with short temper.
- May get upset by minor things.
- Speaks without thinking and later regrets them.
- Quick decisions without thinking through the consequences.
- Unaware of how actions affect others creating difficulty in relationships.
- Difficulty planning and executing a complete task or project.
- Always on the go.
- Interrupts answer or question before the other person completes it.
- Works on many projects but fails to complete them.
- Lots of “Chatter” in the mind.
- Difficult to wait your turn in group activities.
- Mind feels so “cluttered” it is hard to begin tasks.
- Excessive daydreaming
- Mind feels like a television with all the channels going at once.
- Disorganized at home, work, or school
- Careless mistakes at home, work, or school
- Frequently forgets books, computer, briefcase, homework, etc.
ADD and Adults
Adults with ADD often describe a life of low self-esteem. They are often labeled at “stupid or lazy”. Often they are reported as not performing to their potential. Relationships can be difficult because their impulsivity is perceived as insensitivity.
Most successful ADD adults have developed mental tools to work in concert with their natural high energy.
ADD and Children
Add Children are easily distracted by stimuli not connected to the task the teacher has given them. The tendency to quit working when it becomes challenging or unfamiliar makes for careless mistakes.
People with ADD describe a classroom like being in the middle of a Casino
Most children with attention issues have a low tolerance for stress and frustration.
“In hypnotherapy, we help the child or adult to develop skills to help them cope with their daily life.
If you would like a no charge consultation or have more questions, please feel free to contact us.”